Friday 9 December 2011

Beyonce" Lets Move! Move your Body "


I love this song, because it is just simple 
and every lyric are just amazing.
the beat is just way too good! 
plus, I love Beyonce, she is herself 
and I love how she dances, and she has a great voice! 

and also, the Iconic Boy z are there so, It is a great video! ۵
and this is the other version of her song "Get me bodied" 

Beyonce, is the kind of model that I "would" somehow relate to.  
Because even though, the Destiny Child split, but she still got the deal and fame 
she deserved. She is amazing and I freaking' love her. 


I love all her songs, music videos, album debuts, and her voice :) 
It's strong and good to listen to all day all night :) 

but I like this much better because it's 2011... hopefully 2012 next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment