Monday 7 November 2011

I.Am.Me won the title for ABDC season 6 :) wooooooo!

I.Am.Me crew champion of ABDC Season 6 
--> Inspire, Motivate and Energize <--

Hey everyone! There's a new "America's Best Dance Crew" in town, and tweens everywhere are presumably crying.
Introducing.... I.Am.Me crew! 


They have stolen the spotlight from ABDC Season 6 all the way 
The crew had been working so hard to get in and get what they all deserve because of the hard work
 and teamwork.
I.Am.Me crew is an international dance crew that have different ethnicities.
They are originally formed in Houston, Texas 
The three founding members of the crew are 
Philip "Pacman" Chbeeb, Di "Moon" Zhang and Brandon "747" Harrell 
The three additionally members are Olivia "Chachi" Gonzales, Emilio "Millie" Dosal and 
Džajna "Jaja" Vaňková.


I.Am.Me crew  have been visiting a lot of crews and have been featured in ABDC  all over the world
and a lot of dancers out there looked up for this crew because they Inspire, Motivate and energize a lot 
of people, that makes everyone want to watch them more and love and idolize them.
I have been watching all of the episodes in ABDC Season 6 and they are freakin' amazing :) 
not only that they are good but they are extremely awesome and they are creative in their own way. 
The members of I.Am.Me crew dedicate there hardwork and 
devotion and they treat each other as family. 

Honestly, they are the third's world awesome, coolest, and amazing dancers after 
Quest crew and Jabbawokeez :) 
now this two crews that I've mentioned above are also my most FAVORITE dance crew in ABDC all seasons 1-6 
The are really good and all they're choreography are just so fresh that no one or no group has ever done any of it. 
and that is what makes the three dance crew original and good. 
I.Am.Me crew are like family 
and they are my role models because even though all of them are old enough there is only one person 
who is like 15 and she moves like a BEAST! 
and her name is CHachi Gonzales, She is definitely a Bieber fan :) hahahahahaha ! 
but it doesn't matter... She even got a BIEBER FEVER during the ABDC season 6 from dancing 
"Somebody to Love" by Justin Bieber. 

This crew is like my third Favorite crew in all time! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment