Wednesday 2 November 2011

Long Week of Sleeping days ツ

I sleep everywhere.... 




I sleep on my bed.... 



I sleep on top of my mac.... 

I sleep next to my Kitties 
and teddies.... 



This is what I look like in front of my books on a long week of vacation...
yeah, that's right... haha I sleep on them not study them... 

SLEEPING IS AWESOME.. -.- No not really.. makes me a lot more lazy. 


You gotta love sleeping :D It's the best thing to do... kinda. 
I feel like a vampire, not coming out of room for almost a week. 
and whenever I'm awake...I just surf 
through the internet. 
and whenever I got nothing else to do... 
I watch and go back to 
but I dont go outside that often on my long week vacation.... 
.....
just sleep. 

got nothing to do?? 
Go to SLEEP!  :P






and this is what will happen to me on first day back to school... 
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! 
lots of laugh xD

No comments:

Post a Comment