Monday 5 March 2012

Let's all cram...MAGICAL

Honestly, I don't know what to do anymore. The other day I was just so "relax" that the exam days are like 5 days ahead or so, but then now I feel the pressure. I mean I haven't started my math port folio yet and i didn't even review any till now. And tomorrow we have an oral defense -.- like seriously? O.o

I also don't know how to explain what I was feeling today...
In the morning, I was all hyper and I was really happy and relax.
Then, first period we had no lesson so, we just watched a movie called ENCHANTED.

It was good. But I watched it like the 20th time already... because, I would remember how my two sisters love watching this movie. When they both wake up in the morning they would go inside my room or open the tv set and the dvd player and watch this all day or they would watch the old enchanted which is called ELLA ENCHANTED. 
Because, they love fairytale movies a lot even I do sometimes.
I am more on watching dance movies or comedy. You would barely see me watch movies that is action unless it's Van Diesel, Dwayne Johnson, Bruce Willis, Tom Cruise and other action stars who are really awesome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment