Sunday 4 March 2012

CONNECTED! at last...

Can you believe it?~ I know I couldn't.

I am finally connected to my character!! But honestly, I don't know how I would act it out with a partner.
I mean, I did it! I actually did it! but without a partner though. It's like I have finally got my way in, to act the character! Which is like a relief. But then, I now have to think of a way to connect my emotions, feelings and my movements with a partner.

Like, you have no idea how I try to act all the lines and BE THE character.
Then, I have to act more comfortable if I wanna show my adviser of what I have rehearsed and practiced for this weekend.

                                                 ==>BUT I DON'T KNOW!<==
                                                IF I COULD DO IT, TOTALLY


Because, I wanted to connect with my character in the play. To make the play good and put emotions in it and not likely, being stiff or just standing there like you don't know what to do next.

So, what I clearly suggests the casts of the play that we are acting is BE THE character and trust me, you'll find it FUN to act like it, once you get to read the lines and act it out all over again.

                                                

-> I was having a laugh while rehearsing my lines in front of my cousin and his friends, which is like
embarrassing, coz whenever I make a mistake or a mockery of myself trying to be the character... I end up making them laugh and then I would freeze for like minutes until I could recover myself, which leads to forgetting the lines and starting all over again. -.-

2 comments:

  1. I love that you are practicing at home! Awesome! You can do it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully Ms....hopefully.

    ReplyDelete