Friday 24 February 2012

How could I remember...

 Honestly, this week was the most tiring week of my life... or am I just exaggerating. (?)
But then, what we did the whole week was rehearse, rehearse and rehearse but that's only during english...
Now, we have a new schedule which M-W-F we rehearse and then T-TH we study... but, every english, we rehearse and during writing we work on our props, decorations and costumes.
And we also had a fun science "quiz" which you have to spin 10x and run to the board and answer the question given.

And then in Social Studies, what we did was just...I can't remember.

In Math, we just answered a 5 page problem solving...

Then, Tom's birthday party and the three musketeers' leaving party.



I guess, that's all... sort of not in the mood to write anything good for today.

2 comments: