Tuesday 8 May 2012

Back to Dubai? -.-


My mom just called me about reminding me about school... and after telling me about what's been going on back there, she slowly said "you might be coming back here." 
~BOOM~

I was like " what! " you joking right? 
and she's just like just make sure...
I was like " what's that supposed to mean? : / Duhhh " 


How can you expect me to take this all so easy for myself when I was already settling myself here in the Philippines. 

Honestly, I find it fun to stay here... I don't know why. 
She changes her mind a lot which I hate so much. 
She makes decisions that are impossible to be done, and now this? O.o 
Oh mom, you're not in your 70's anymore -.- Grow up. 
I love my mom, but sometimes she just don't know what she's saying. 

And, I know I've been missing my sisters and my friends lately, but I just getting that hang of it already. 
skyping every weekend, chatting on facebook... and urgh -.- I don't wanna see my stupid ex in the ice rink again. And if I'm back, duh I'll be taking skating lessons and BOOM! 
AGAIN. 

It's like I keep pushing myself away from him, but now.... MOM!! 
It's sooooo.... -.- I can't take it. I just wanna settle with people who are not Drama Queens. 
I want to respect my mom's decisions but.... I'm just speechless about this one. 





No comments:

Post a Comment