Wednesday 9 May 2012

Summer is Almost Near

A week left and I don't know how to persuade my mom to let me stay here. Anyway, I haven't figured what I want to do this summer but I am definitely coming back to Dubai for summer. But if I stay there for quite too long.... HAHA who knows, mom would at least be annoyed if I would keep nagging her about here. :) 

I know my mom for being a short-tempered mother, which means I win every time. Ha Ha :)) 
I just want to stay here for another year, but if I don't, I get to have like 3-4 months of vacation because, school in Dubai starts on September and who knows what I would be doing for 4 months of summer. 



I enjoy most of years in Dubai but here its more fun! :) haha 
I get to watch basketball games. play volleyball games, stay outside the house at night more often,do anything that I feel like doing,  sleep late or never sleep at all. Unlike in Dubai you can't because its all villa. My mom can be so over protective especially at night, she doesn't want me or my sisters in front of the villa at exactly 6 pm or we be in trouble Uh Oh, Unless I'm with people like my parents, friends or maids.. And you wouldn't know if a pakistani would just grab you from the dark and drive you in the middle of the dessert and leave you there clueless of what happened. Seriously, it happens a lot to girls or ladies which isn't safe. 

It's pretty unsafe just at night. But if you're in a big crowd, trust me no one would even bother try to take you. There are eyes everywhere. =P 



~G O O D N I G H T~




P.S don't ask me what I am trying to say right now, I don't know what I am saying... 
I am half way sleeping while typing this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment