Tuesday 15 May 2012

Summer, Summer, Summer...GOODBYE Forever :'(

I just keep wondering to myself what would happen to the people in 9-A this coming summer... 
I mean probably most would go back to their hometown and some would travel and see their friends, well have fun when you go back in advance. :)


I am so glad that I met the grade 9, if it weren't for them I wouldn't actually know what family is truly in school. 
Because, in my old school it really doesn't matter and no one would care, probably because it's a way of living. 
I was so happy to be with someone who really truly cared and stayed with me for months and tend to try hard to stay with me... I can be hard- headed sorry. 
It was such an adventure with you guys, We faced troubles together, love life problems, and even personal ones but only for us to understand. 
I thought that with this someone would still be okay, but this someone liked someone and I did as well... guess we're even. I try to laugh everything off just to forget, but the more I do it, the more I think about it... Depressing. 
#STRANGERSALLOVERAGAIN I guess. 
We had so much laughs together, We had stuff going on inside the class that only us Gr9 would know. 
We had a lot that we shared and it was fun knowing all of you. 
My first year and my only 2 months studying in the philippines, I wouldn't leave... i'm enjoying it here even more, I admit it. 

Thank you for being my sisters, brothers, boyfriend, friends, and supporters. 
I wish I would get to know you more next year but unfortunately, I wouldn't. 
I had so much to say but the only thing that really changed me in this class is change of heart
If it wasn't because of you guys, I would be doing the same things that I normally did in Dubai... which I hate to happen again. 
I am truly thankful to Ms. Mae for being a mother, teacher, friend and a true supporter at anything
She's been helpful and kind to me since I first came here, and that was enough to get to know all of you. 
I would truly miss all of you, normally I do move schools every year or every two years, but this time I didn't really want to leave. 
But my mom made decisions that are best for me.... (?) ish. 
I tried convincing her, but it wouldn't work. So maybe it's best to not interfere. 
This might be the school that have less facilities and all that, even if its a small school 
but this is a school that you would try and describe as FAMILY. 
I feel so lifeless already... I don't know how to start and deal with this. 
Oh well, I'll just have to get use to the life now that I am officially going to be separated to my family back in Dubai... I think this is their way of showing me how to be INDEPENDENT when I go to college... BOOM! : / 
 As annoying as it sounds right now, I just want to turn my room upside down just because what my mom just decided... Fudge. 


I don't want to live in this world anymore. 




5 comments:

  1. I've learned a long time ago that nothing is ever set in stone, SO FOR THE mean time, I would just say, let's wait and see.

    It's been a blast knowing you guys, too. And, if ever things come to pass and I don't see you in MITIS, always remember that I'll be your sister/mother for life. Keep in touch, ok? We need to share stories with no end. HAHA!

    I love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! YES WE DO MISS! A LOT :))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only word that touches me a lot is... "BOOM!" Haha, anyways! That's life~ new page, new title! Just keep the previous pages clean and neat. I miss you drugs! Even if you don't! haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nyahahaha! Will miss you too <3 Drugs! :) I'm the only Drugs, right? HAHAHA! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. JF!!!!!!! Wala kang KUPAS!

    ReplyDelete