Thursday 8 September 2011

LOVE--> -it-all-ends-till-here

 Dubai Mall:

So this is my favorite place to hang out and be always and everyday. 
I love going to this place, there is so much to buy and to look at, and do a lot of stuff. 

 Dubai Mall Aquarium :)
My sisters love visiting this place.
it's like filled with all kinds of fish. 
The place is really amazing i never get tired coming here. 

And last ... Is the Dubai Mall Ice Rink. 
this is where the friendship with other people begins and where the love begins...

                                                              LET US BEGIN
So basically on the 19th of June was my friend's birthday 
Her name is Yoonseo Lee. 
she just turned 14 this year. 
So, basically she organized a party for her birthday where she could spend time with us 
So we all decided to go to Dubai Mall and all meet up at the ice rink at 4:00 pm. 
it was 4:30 and I wasn't there yet, and I was the only one that they were waiting for.
Trust me, when it comes to going to mall, expect that I am the last one to come. 
so, I arrived at like 5:00 and then the PARTY BEGAN ! wooo wooo :) 
hahahaha! 
So I went to the ice rink to meet all my friends and also the birthday girl :) 
She was so happy that I could come and I was to. 
So I put on my skating boots and joined them ... 
When we were all gathered at the ice rink, my friends kept on nagging me about this guy who was
super hot and stuff, blah blah ... 
So I was just like, "OK" you guys can have him :)) hahaha
But after, the guy started showing off... 
My friends thought that the guy was showing off to them, but apparently he was to me. 
But I could careless. 
I was just skating all alone, and I left my friends who were at the corner checking at the boy ... 
But after in a while, it's been 30 minutes since I was in the ice rink, when the other guy started stalking me at the rink! 
I should say that it was way creepy, and there was a lot of people 
and then he started talking to me randomly and asked for my number. 
But I didn't give it to him, of course. 
So I continued skating alone, and then this guy 
the guy that my friends were talking about who was so "hot"
just randomly passed trying to reach for my hand but it didn't "GOOD".
kept on doing it all over again, and at last he did and said "Oh, so sorry"
I'm like, " really? do you have to do that? "
So he went back at the corner where he is with his friends. 
So I went back to my friends as well.

Did you know how I love dancing hiphop and all that stuff? 
well, the song in the music section was really good
So, the guy started dancing to it, and then it caught my attention
when he knew that it caught my attention, he started doing it whenever he passed to me.
and that's the time when I couldn't take my eyes off him.
because when he wasn't dancing still, he didn't caught my attention, it's like he never existed 
but when he started dancing so cool, oh man that's when I started watching him. 
So my friends kept on talking about him and he kept looking at our clique.

And after 5 minutes, he vanished.
It was quite unexpected but, he literally disappeared. 
Then my friends went to get some smoothie when this group of guys were gathered in a corner 
next to the food stand. 

So I was only with my friend who's from Holland
so we skated and then started laughing our asses off the ice, because of the people who 
were skating kept on falling :)) 
if only you could see the facial expressions in their faces ! LOL

So my friends went back in the rink and joined us. 
and then when I passed the bench at the ice rink I saw him 
sitting there, with an ice pack in his shoulder. 
So turned back and looked again
he seemed to have some bad injury there
if only I knew about that.
So while I was skating I kept on seeing him looking at me. 
Which I found so weird, because the more I kept looking 
the more he follows me with his eyes in the rink while he sat there on the bench with his friend.
So I kept on passing his bench and then the next time that I passed it
I went with my friend.

so it was a 20 minutes break because they will clean the ice rink.
and we all sat in front where he was sitting...
So we were all talking and chatting with each other, 
when my friends dared me to get his BBM pin and number ... 
So I went, coz I was the only person in my clique that have the guts to do that kind of stuff.
So I went upstairs of the bench and started saying "HI (: I'm Monica, my friends wanted to know if you have a BBM pin because they want it."
So he goes like "Uhm, sure. Here (:"
while I was typing his BBM pin he kept on staring at me, like I was just gonna melt like an ice cube
which is not cool, because it is really weird staring at people like that, especially when it's a stranger.

So my friends jumped up and down and they went towards me with big smiles on their faces
and I gave them my Blackberry to give his pin ...
 then we sat at the cafe upstairs of the ice rink, to chill and stuff.
and then them guys went upstairs and joined us in the next sofa. 
So my friends, were like talking to them but I wasn't.

I was so quiet at that time, because I dont really talk to strangers, unless they get to know me or be the one to asked me, and not me.
so I wasn't talking and then he called me. 
He was like "Hey, what's your name again?."
I answered "oh, Monica." then I looked away, I was just watching the people skating.
then after, he asked for my BBM pin and added me.

So it was time for dinner, and we decided to head to the food court, but my two friends wanted to stay for a while because they wanted to talk to those dudes. 
So we went. and left the two girls with them.

So we were kind of disappointment, because it was my friend's birthday
and they bailed on her and to us and hang out with those dudes. 
So we were like -.- 


It's been an hour, and they are not yet at the food court, we kept on texting them 
asking "where are you guys?" and then my friend Manon 
who couldn't take it any longer, went down to check up on our friends, and they were still talking to them.
and then they came back and started saying what happened and stuff
and we were just ignoring the fact that they were there already 
and there was a definite silence in the table 
and then the guy started talking to me and asked questions
and asked me out,
... oh you know how it went...




He added me on BBM and started talking to me, chatting with me and started calling me every hour and every night. 
and at like after 5 days, he asked me at 7:00 in the morning to be his girlfriend
so I was like give a while to think about it, after it KAPOW! :) 
the word YES came out of my mouth. 
then the next day, when I went to school my friends was already 
waiting in front of the school desk with smiles on their faces, reaching till their ears. 
It's like their smiles was really freaking' me out in the morning.
And then they ran towards to me and started hugging me one by one.
So I was like "Uhm, guys what is going on? did someone died or something.''
And they were like, We knew he would asked you out than us, coz he couldn't take his eyes away from you. 
And I was like "And I wouldn't believe that I said YES. damn"
They all put out their BlackBerry including me, and they were like 
"OMG and you have the same photo" 
I was like, yeah it was his idea. 

AND THEN WE GET TO TOGETHER TO MEET UP


after like a week, we decided to meet up along with my best friend  YARA
you know her? i kept on mentioning her in my other blogs, or to you :) 
So I was with her and Waseem, the guy's name is Waseem
By the way, so we met all at the ice rink and started skating and stuff... 


 So were skating together and my best friend Yara called our friend Shahin 
so she won't feel left out. 
So he came, and then the two boys got to know each other and now we're both joking around ... ish 

 this was actually the last day that I will see him because in like 2 days was my flight to Phil.
and it was pretty sad, but we took it both seriously that we wont see each other everyday and every weekends.
which made it more sad, that he goes to the ice rink everyday, and all he would remember 
is how we gladly met, and how it went to so good.

 This is the time where we went for a break because they we're cleaning the ice rink again
and we decided to sit down the bench and just watch how they do stuff in the ice rink.
 He was so popular in the ice rink especially with girls, but all he could say was that 
"hey, I have a girlfriend"
and the girls would still follow him, I dont know why :)) hahaha! 
but it was fine with me though, because some was his friends. 
so I really wouldn't mind unless he flirts, I kick his ... t****t. 

and at last was the time that I have to go travel was the last time 
but when I arrived here in the phil. he kept on calling 
and every 30 minutes he would call, because he was in Morocco while I was here. 
and It was really thoughtful of him to call, everytime and everyday non-stop.
I never get tired talking to him :) he was like my world
when I dont hear his voice or when he doesn't hear my voice, we would both message each other on facebook 
to answer his calls and my calls 
and we would talk non-stop. 
morning till evening :) 
everyday 
I MISS THIS PERSON, if only he know's how I really do miss him . 


No comments:

Post a Comment