Friday 2 September 2011

My Life so far

I have always been like this...
Always thinking what is going on with my life, 
I never felt like all of this things that is happening around me is actually 
happening for real. 
I have enjoyed being a kid, a teenager, soon to be a grown woman. 

I'm just trying to understand who I was and who I am 
But I am changing just the same 
So can you tell me who's to blame? 
I'm just trying to figure it out.
now pride is out the door' cause I know I can make it before 
make it before the sun breaks another day 
I think you'll have to wait until I say enough said.


I don't remember when i crossed the line, 
between ultimate freedom and loosing life's time.
Now every day is a panic with missions to complete
I'm getting closer and closer to admitting defeat
Childhood living in a field of dreams
not even knowing what life even means.



How did my life have to end up like this? 

1 comment: