Saturday 3 September 2011

Blogging-it-Up-a-Notch

Hey people, what up?
I wanna tell you what I had been doing on my weekend.
You know, that I had a relaxing weekend ever! 
because of all the things that i could do and keep myself occupied 
is sleep. 
I haven't left my bed since last friday night until now. 
it's really good to be just lying down and just text people or call.
hahaha! 
And for two days and two nights 
I have only been skyping and chatting with my friends in Dubai 
but I spent most of my internet time with my best friend (: 
--->She's on top. <---

it was really nice to hear from her again, and I really miss her. 
We talked about what happened in school and I asked how was her vacation 
and school starts on Monday in Dubai 
so all of us we'll be extra and super busy because it's back to school! 
I wonder what have they been doing this summer. 

Well my summer, was great. and I hope that it would be like this again next year. 
Me and Yara talked about how we would travel together and go to our favorite countries, and It would probably seem epic! coz Two best friends travelling together :)) 
that is just so cool. 

Saturday, all i do is SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP 
on Sunday, all I do is TEXT TEXT TEXT 
on Monday, All I will do is STUDY STUDY STUDY 

this a daily routine for me and on weekends. 
that's what I do. never gets old. I'm having fun. wooooo! 

Things I do on weekends: 
Wake up 
eat 
take a minute break 
go back to sleep
wake up 
go to facebook
spend the afternoon just on facebook 
text people 
chat 
hang out with friends outside 
go roller skating 
stay in front of the house with family / friends
watch tv 
go upstairs and locked myself in
go to facebook 
text people 
chat 
watch a movie on my mac
lie in bed 
text until 4 in the morning 
and go to sleep at 5 

So, now you know what it feels like to live with me :)) 
hahaha! 
Boredom always attacks me on my weekends. 
That means every weekend. 


School tomorrow ! Good bye now :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment