Friday 9 September 2011

International ❤ Love ❤

♫ You put it down like New York City
I never sleep!
Wild like Los Angeles
My fantasy!
Hotter than Miami
I feel the heat!
Ohh, Miss International love 
♪ ♫ 
♪ ♫ I don’t play football but I’ve touched down pretty much all around the world, all around the world
I don’t play baseball but I’ve hit a home run all around the world, all around the world
I’ve been to countries and cities I can’t pronounce
And the places on the globe I didn’t know existed 
♪ ♫ 





every minute
of every day

 I can feel you
touch you

 love you
be with you

 he holds
your heart in tenderness

 all your senses
sensitive

 he understands
he believes

 all our promises
everything
 falls

from the clouds

like rain
he waters the earth.



- what is International Love for you? 



No comments:

Post a Comment