Saturday 14 April 2012

Dance The Night Awaaaay!

I fell in love with this song after watching the movie FOOTLOOSE;


I started liking the guy KENNY WORMALD from CENTRE STAGE; TURN IT UP

He is really amazing at dancing and he can dance anything! He is a very popular dancer a back up dancer mostly in the music videos of the hollywood singers! I even love his accent, it's like so calm and hot at the same time.

The girl there her name is JULIANNE HOUGH she starred in BURLESQUE with CHRISTINA AGUILLERA where she was a red head. She is currently dating RYAN SEACREST but I think she's engaged with him already.




Anyways, I think there's another STEP UP 4 coming up! Oooooh, can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever tried watching the original movie version? Hihi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what original movie version miss? :))

    ReplyDelete