Wednesday 11 April 2012

JS Promenade

I've always thought of going to prom...NOT! I've never imagine myself going to prom which is like NEXT THURSDAY! I never thought that I would be going to prom. This is obviously my first promenade, I mean we did this sort of thing when I was in grade 8 but it wasn't a formal event. This time it is actually happening! I will be able to get my dress tomorrow already custom made, my mom's assistant will be dropping it at my house tomorrow when she arrives. I am not ready, I don't even know what will happen.


For you guys who doesn't have dates on the prom starting asking or start looking for one. HAHA!
But for those who won't bring any we might wanna have a separate table where all the pips can sit down and be careless(?) for not bringing dates. :)


Anyways, we are finally done with the Declaration of Independence in our English class! wooo! :)) HaHa. Next topic? :)) Haha. YESSS! :P


People can start worrying about prom now, you still got 6 days not including the weekends to find a date :) It's never too late. HAHA

What people would usually do at prom:

Dance with a partner
eat
listen or watch to the program
Have fun (?) <-- I hope.
and Enjoy!


(LOL, I don't really know what they usually do, this is just what I think about.)

2 comments: