Monday 9 April 2012

Stuck like Glue :">

This is the last time that I'd hang out and do all the stuff that I love to do, except school stuff. : / 
Tomorrow we go back to school and there might be a lot of or less things to do... 


There are things that YOU people have to be looking forward with and NOT looking forward to: 
Like.... 


PROM : / 
Field Trip :) 

This two, I mean I wouldn't mind the Field Trip and all but, PROM! : / am I the only one not looking forward to it? let's hope that the MIT Prom would be enjoyable as how people expect it to be :) 





After all this I was planning about swimming with my fellas at my village after prom to calm myself down... and I am looking forward for MOOOORE holidays if possible. :D 

hahahaha! I'm sorry, I just don't know what to do now... I'm flippin' out! 


He's gonna call any minute now, just have to wait! :) LOVELY <3 hahaha. 






STUCK LIKE GLUE :P (Thanks Mika for sharing this song)


There you go making my heart beat again, heart beat again  







No comments:

Post a Comment