Thursday 12 April 2012

I Get Lost in Those Petty Brown Eyes

Zayn Malik's PRETTY B R O W N E Y E S <3 


HaHa! that's not really what i wanna talk about :P 
I just wanted to see Zayn's B E A U T I F U L face while I'm typing! :)) LOL 


Anyways, I got the talk that was totally worth it <3
In any way, that I would love to talk for hours the whole night! :) hahaha.
I wish it was already saturday, so that I can kick my friend's friend. :D
HaHa.


I totally don't know what I am talking about, but I just wanna let people know what I like and dislike;


I like;

 nice
gentlemen
helpful
loyal
honest
B E A U T I F U L (INSIDE AND OUT)
cool
funny
goofy
lovable
caring
honest
cheerful



I dislike;

arrogant
selfish
annoying (in a bad way)
mean
boastful
U G L Y  (YOU AIN'T GOT NO ALIBI)
fake
dishonest
moody (even though I am)
quiet
boring
nagging person




And again, I am just randomly posting a blog in which would tell you that I don't really make sense right now, in a way that my mind is floating somewhere else. I don't know where though : / Haha !



GOODNIGHT :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment