Sunday 28 August 2011

❤ ZIAM Mayne make me feel better ❤

Life is funny.
Things change, people change but 
you will always be you, 
so stay true to yourself and 
never sacrifice who you are for anyone.

Zayn Malik 


Yeah, he did made me feel better (: 
for the past 3 days of staying at home 
and doing nothing 
it actually felt quite good. 
because even though I was really bored 
looking at his photos, blogs, tweets and videos 
just make me feel so better than ever. 
It's like spending time on the internet with Zayn Malik.
haha. awkward... 
anyways


Happy Birthday Liam! ❤
He just turned 18 on August 29. 

and the boys are just so hype up! 
I wonder what would they be doing by now. 
Obviously going to celebrate Liam's birthday 
and maybe listen to...

WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL 
Oh yeah. been listening to this song 
since friday night 
I couldn't get over this song and I still listen to it. 
I as well was watching Chatty Man with One Direction 
Part 1 
This is just amazing especially it became more funnier when 
Allan asked Harry about the girls on the video and he just simply replied:
"The girls were lovely in the video" and took a peanut and smiled.
hahaha, and then Allan was like to Harry
 "Did you take a trip down Madison's avenue"
it was epic! LOL
and even my best friend Yara showed me this at first. 

Part 2 
at this part is where Allan and Zayn had a dance showdown 
and Allan had blown Zayn away when he danced. 
oh boy, it's like this infection that I got from this boy band 
is long-lasting and everr-lasting. 
It wont come off. It will never come off. 
seriously, I'm like already stuck with all of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment