Saturday 20 August 2011

The Amazing Leap-frog

Leap-Frog 

This is what me and my friend come up with 
on the weekends when we we're hanging out at Dubai Mall. 
I was supposed to drop her because it was my last day but paused for minutes
to take pictures. 
We were Skyping and we gave a name for this kind of seating.
and we called it the LEAP-FROG
see what we did there, we make up names for everything 
that's what best friends do. 
And on the weekends as well, I felt awfully bored. 
Because there was nothing to do, and the sky is like so dark 
and the surrounding is so dull. 
there is like nothing to do like zero, none.

Me and my friend Yara talked for hours on Skype. 
it's like we dont even mind how many hours we talked to each other
as long as we have loads to talk about
We actually have loads to talk and share about. trust me
We talked to each other none-stop.
We talk to each other like there's no tomorrow.
that's because we love each other as sisters. 
We love hanging out everyday and everywhere 
even though we live in different houses
or 
we came from different countries
We still show who we really are and we are proud to be called best friends
even though I just met her like on march and that is exactly the time that she was new student.

coz even though we're apart, we still share everything that we do 
everyday. 
I share about my first day of school 
and 
She share about her vacation. 
but I cant help but just imagine how my life looks like without her 
It's like if she's  not around I'm not complete. 

We may had our ups and downs
but we fixed it and make up 
because WE ARE WHO WE ARE 
and that cant stop the both of us 
of being together as sisters. 
they say that, They can never ever separate us 
but i think it just happened. 
But separating the both of us 
made our friendship stronger because the more 
we're apart the more we missed each other everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment