Saturday 20 August 2011

" Can't help but wait "


I see you, you're with her - she ain’t right but you don’t trip
You stand by, while she lies - then turn right 'round and forgive
I can’t take to see your face, with those tears run down your cheeks
But what can I do - I gotta stay true
'cause deep down I’m still a G

And I don’t wanna come between you and your girl
Even though I know I treat you better than she can

Boy I can’t help but wait
Til’ you get that with her, it don’t change
Can’t help but wait
Til’ you see that wit me it ain’t the same
Can’t help but wait
Til’ you, see you, for what you really are
Baby boy you are a star
And I can’t help but wait

I have been listening to this song since friday night until now.
this song is really meaningful to me and I can't help but listen
to this song non-stop.
This song remind me of the person that I really like,
and every word that is being mentioned in this song has a really good meaning to me. 
It's like I can relate to this song easily and it is a really calming song
that I really can listen to everyday. 
especially remind me of that person that I love :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment