Saturday 20 August 2011

"We're like one Individual"

Why would it be written in the Stars?

When we ate we never took cause we needed a change
I needed a break, for a sec i even gave up believing and prayin
I even done the legal stuff and was leaded astray
The say the money is the root the evilest ways
But have you ever been so hungry it keeps you awake
Now my hunger will leave them amazed
Feels like a long time coming
Since the day i thought of that cunning plan
One day i had a dream
I tried to chase but i wasn't goin nowhere, running round
I knew that maybe someday i would understand
Tryna change a tenner to a hundred grand
Everyones a kid that no one cares about
So you gotta scream till they hear you out


Written in the stars, a million miles away
A message to the main
Season come and go but i will never change
And im way

every word in this lyrics makes me think of my best friend.
She is like my sister, we think alike, we love each other like sisters.
We faced major heartbreaks together, we laughed together
and we cried together 
We're like one individual :)
She makes me laugh a lot even though it can be quite random 
We even make nicknames for the guys that we liked: 
We are both obsessed with One Direction a lot. 
I love Zayn Malik :) 
He is like a definition of perfection
We always collect their photos every single week
We checked their new updates every time we go online 
We go to Youtube to watch them and go to Twitter just to check their video 
and We as well go to twit cam and just watch them all they long. 


No comments:

Post a Comment