Sunday 21 August 2011

Tagaytay Fun on Sunday

Today was really fun! 


 At first I was...
I was really caught up sleeping and they have to 
kick me out of bed just to wake me up. 
I was having this amazing dream about the 
and let me tell you something 
it was worth it to dream about this boys.
I was like "why'd you do that for?"
and they we're like "we're going to Tagaytay!"
so I woke up and was really sleepy at that time
 coz I normally wake up at 2 or 3 in the afternoon because 
I always end up sleeping at 2 in the morning during weekends.
So yeah, that's what happened. 
After I got dressed and I was ready to leave the house and get going...
and we finally reached Tagaytay! 
There isn't a lot to sightsee except for the small ponds that
you can see that are like tiny stuff in the water
but you can as well look at the volcano on the background 
the view was actually quite smoothing 
and the surrounding is really peaceful except that there was a lot of people and tourists visiting the place.
And then after checking the place and the view 
we decided to go and grab lunch already because everyone was starving and I wasn't 
but I still ate anyway. 

After we ate lunch we went to go check the view again, as I've mentioned there isn't a lot to look at 
but the place was so nice and it was quite cold at that time.
And then we went to this little bridge, we were a bit afraid to passed it but then we definitely survived standing their for 5 minutes. 
We were a bit crazy at that part because we kept on scaring the little kids 
that the bridge is going to fall. 
And we all went to the stairs of the bridge and took a picture:
So after this, we decided to go and drive to the top 
just to get us all pumped up and tired after. 
So we've reached the top of the mountain and we took photos as well
but this time with a welcome sign:
So this is basically what I did during my weekend 
and the other of my blog that I did. 
This was weekend was pretty busy for me 
but I still managed to have fun for sometime. 
at least I enjoyed going to Tagaytay, a lot of tourists was there as well. 
pretty fun, eh? :) 


Goodnight ! :)) 







No comments:

Post a Comment