Thursday 18 August 2011

I got the One Direction Infection

One Direction 
(left to right: Harry, Liam, louis, Zayn and Niall )


Yes, I know. The most amazing people you'll ever dreamt of meeting. 
Actually I have met them in my dream, of course. 
Ever since they won in x-factor I've been really obsessed with this boy band. 
Well this is a freedom of expression so I'm just gonna let it all out. 
Where was I, so yeah ever since this group came out of x-factor I've been 
collecting photos of them, magazines and I even bought their x-factor official book. 
I followed them everywhere, well not literally everywhere but like in Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr. 
hahaha ! yeah, I know, no one knows them yet, but they have appeared in Tv's mostly. 
Coz at first when they auditioned in x-factor, they were all singing singles and they have no idea 
that they would meet each other. 
because Simon Cowell was the one who had this brilliant Idea about putting them together.
They all came in the same country but they were just strangers back then, until they were combined. 
I'm happy to say that I have 2,831 photos of them in my iphoto. hahaha ! 
It's only been like 21 weeks! and I already have all their photos. 
I really enjoy listening to them and they also have their first album 
One Direction: What makes you Beautiful :) 
The song is completely Amazing especially hearing their voice. 
I know that I am into Hiphop songs and rnb artists. 
But when its One Direction, I couldn't careless :) 
They could be the hottest that you'll ever lay your eyes on, and it's true!! 
I couldn't get my eyes of this group ever since. :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment