Monday 6 February 2012

Behind every girl's smile :)

behind every girl's smile
is a boy who put it there
2
& all she wants is someone
to be afraid of losing her
3
a thousand miles seems pretty far
but they've got planes & trains & cars,
&& i'd walk to you if i had no other way
4
always remember:
when a guy sweeps you off
your feet; you're in the perfect
postion to fall on your ass.
5
And we can laugh all we want, I know it's your favorite. And I'll stare at you all I can, cause you, you're my favorite.
6
baby, youve got me up against the wall
so kiss a little harder, grab a little tighter
because tonight; i'm all yours.
7
dance and scream and love.
8
dance in the rain just to get soaked,
call a friend just because you care,
smile just because you can
and laugh just to make people stare
9
Half of me really wants to be with him &
the other half wants to be all over him.
10
he`s the kiind of beautiful ;;
that gives you butterflies :]
11
hold me forever...
i belong in your arms
12
i always knew you'd end up ending falling harder.
13
i believe in love and lust and
sex and romance. i dont want
everything to add up to some perfect
equation. i want mess and chaos.
i want someone to go crazy, out of
his mind for me. i want to feel
passion and heat and sweat and madness.
and i want valentines and cupids..and
all the rest of that crap.
i want it all.
14
i wanna be in love with only you
i wanna watch the sky turn grey and blue
i wanna know the kiss that's always new
i wanna be in love with only you just you
15
i wonder whats gonna happen with us
will we stay together?
or will we crash and burn
like everyone else
16
if im just gonna be
another name in your book
do me a favor and cross me out
17
I'm a war of head versus heart
It's always this way.
My head is weak,
My heart always speaks
Before I know what it will say.
18
i'm not the girl i used to be.
i got to admit, a lot of shit got to me.
19
It's a little obvious darling,
I’m trying to make you fall for me too.
20
i've always wanted it to be
so much more than this.
21
kodak doesn't have enough moments
to capture all the trouble we get in
22
oh great.
you just ruined my day
a.s.s.h.o.l.e.
23
she does believe in you
so dont lead her on
24
sometimes, someone can mean so much
to you, not even the truth can change your mind.
25
stop planning your life & let it plan itself
quit trying to find the perfect boy, let him
find you. if you dont want drama, then dont
talk shit. things are only as complicated as
you make them
26
take all the snapshots
so we can all go back
&& say that was fun
27
what can i do, to make you mine?
falling so hard ;; so fast this time.
what did i say, what did you do?
how did i fall in love with you?
28
you're playing with my heart
and its getting really lame;;
decide what you want . . .
the girl or the game?
29
You're so cute.
&& I'm overrated.
Let's fall in love.
&& make them all hate us.
30
show me, who you are stop me before i go to far cuz it hurts, to hold back so hold me or i might crack im gasoline, you're the match im not sure if we could handle that it might explode, could be a mess i say we take the chance im all mixed up, confused i don't know
31
what to do cuz i want to, id love to if i knew you'd want me to if your getting any closer then im gonna have to scream
32
well i wish i had a parachute,
because i'm falling bad for you.
i can see the ground approaching now.
but i'm not sure what to do.
33
its time for us to take a chance
34
how could i look into your big brown eyes & live
knowing that you might not be "the one"?
35
i never liked heights but baby;
you make the fall look so appealing
36
i'm sick of these little 2-year-old games
[ you either like me or you don't. ]
37
tell me you've had trouble sleeping
that you toss & turn from side to side
that it's my face that you've been seeing
in your dreams at night
38
you love him but.. tough
cause its not coming back
from him;; you cant win..












-I got it from this site: http://actionxquotess----x3.xanga.com/529677321/item/


I just love how it describes everything about a girl's smile :) 




~ ENJOY! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment