Saturday 4 February 2012

Get real...

Today, well, I messed up completely
And I've had many days like this before
So are you sure you still want to use me
Was what I am what you were looking for
Lord, I have my issues, You know that
And my flaws stand out loud and clear
Will using me be something you regret?
Are you sure you weren't mistaken here?
I'm simple and I can't understand
A lot of things that you have done
So do I really fit into your plan
Are you sure that I'm the one?
This job seems so big for me
And I don't want to fail you again
I'm just not good enough, can't you see
I'm way to easily tempted to sin
But it's now that you reassure me
"Jess, I know this is what I want to do
I made and know you completely
And I really want to use you
I see your flaws, yes there are many
And your sin was never out of my sight
But I can take all that and use it for my glory
Through you I'll show them my wonder and might
.So don't worry, I will continue to mold and shape you
So that when the time comes you will be ready
You will do all that I've planned for you to do
And through it all, they will see Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment