Friday 17 February 2012

Such a boring day...

Such a boring way to start a day...
not knowing what you want to do
after waking up, I just wanna lie down like daaaaah....mbored.

got anything better to do? No? Same here.
I'm expressing what I usually do during the weekends... if I don't walk or stroll around the village
it's either I sleep or just surf through the net all day long until I feel like getting up. Which makes me more lazier to do anything.

But, If I'm up to do something FUN or something that would make me perk up, I'd be strolling the whole village with friends and ride motorcycle and just stay in the park or at the basketball court to watch most of our friends play.

Go swimming probably, because it's HOT this days. :) which I am used to, but i prefer to be in the air conditioner all day long better than getting sunburn or more tanned. :)) HAHA. I missed the old times when i mostly go to the beach and do beach volleyball there with my family, cousins, and friends.
But this year, not like the old times.

Or go roller blading, I used to go roller blading at the skate parks or at the park in Dubai, with my friends but, here I go not often because, there are lots of stuff to be done and all... Or go picnic if we feel like it.
i miss the old times when we would go to Al Safa park to play football or go running and trust me, the park is massive.... and you'd get lost at the moment. :) Haha.


I miss it.. hopefully I'm going back there, or just on vacation. -.- PLEASE!

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe, don't worry, you're not the only one who misses the past.. :D Just imagine me, I have been bored ever since 7th grade, see how much I've tried to put up with it... :( haha oh well.. atchoo, I think I've got a cold,, that would last for a bit ;P

    ReplyDelete