Friday 17 February 2012

Study Study Study...

I just wanna talked somehow about school...
What I have learned and all...
So, here I go.

I basically, couldn't remember any... seriously but, I think in English we read our scripts and try to say it with feelings, we did it like two times. And then, yeah. So the people got their own roles in the play.



This is week was pretty good, I mean there are a lot of school works that needs to be done! and we were all trying to finish it. Plus, this is a pretty rough week because, we never got a break with our lessons I mean we are just STUDYING STUDYING STUDYING that everybody wants to sleep in class already :)).

But this is a productive week for all of us, few more weeks before periodical exam... OOOOH! can't wait. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment